In the second half of the 20th century for treatment of obesity, the US doctors began to prescribe not only Phentermine but also such medicines as Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine.
- In 1959, the FDA approved Phentermine (available).
- In 1973, the FDA approved Fenfluramine (discontinued).
- In 1996, the FDA approved Dexfenfluramine (discontinued).
Later, Phentermine, Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine were used in the production of combined anti-obesity drugs.
In the USA combined drug Phentermine; Fenfluramine is better known as Fen-Phen. Combined anti-obesity drug Phentermine; Dexfenfluramine became popular under the name of Dexfen-Phen.
In the 80’s of the last century, Fen-Phen and Dexfen-Phen were the most popular combined anti-obesity drugs. However in September 1997, the FDA announced that Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine could cause severe cardiovascular side effects.
Therefore, in September 15, 1997, Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine drugs were discontinued on the US pharmaceutical market and banned for sale.
- The first records, stating that Dexfenfluramine and Fenfluramine anti-obesity drugs can increase the risk of severe adverse reactions appeared early in 1981. But as clinical trials show, Fenfluramine or Dexfenfluramine increase the risk of primary pulmonary hypertension by 10 times.
Moreover, in those patients, who had been using Dexfenfluramine or Fenfluramine anorectic drugs within three months regularly, the risk of primary pulmonary hypertension increased by 23 times.
However, pulmonary hypertension is not the only serious side effect of anorectic drugs Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine.
- According to clinical studies, the use of Dexfenfluramine and Fenfluramine anorexigenic drugs enhances the likelihood of valvular lesions (like in combination of Fenfluramine or Dexfenfluramine with Phentermine).
Phentermine has a slight effect on serotonin receptors. Therefore, Phentermine drug causes minimal risk of primary pulmonary hypertension and valvular lesions.
Unlike Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine drugs (discontinued), Phentermine is available on many pharmaceutical markets (including Australian and the US markets).
Today, Phentermine is among few anorexigenic drugs, available within the USA. For over 50 years, Phentermine has been prescribed for the obesity treatment, remaining the most popular weight loss medicine not just in the USA, but all over the world.
Phentermine suppresses appetite by acting on those parts of the brain that regulate hunger and satiety.
Moreover, Phentermine allows to feel full, even when person takes minimal servings of food.
- In order to improve therapeutic effect, Phentermine diet pills should be taken in combination with low calorie diet and physical exercises.
If you want to order cheap Phentermine online, please choose one of the shipping methods of this anorectic drug. Buying Phentermine no prescription, you are able to get discount, sufficient to offset costs for the postal services.