Ifa-Lose weight loss tablets are manufactured by a pharmaceutical company – IFA Celtics. Each Ifa-Lose tablet contains an anorexigenic agent Mazindol. The dosage of this anorectic agent in a Ifa-Lose tablet is indicated in mg. Oral tablets Ifa-Lose 0.5mg, Ifa-Lose 1mg and Ifa-Lose 2mg are available for sale.
The anorexigenic drug Ifa-Lose is prescribed as obesity treatment in adults with BMI greater than or equal to 30.
Ifa-Lose is also prescribed as obesity treatment in adolescents over 12 years.
- For rapid weight loss, the anorexigenic drug Ifa-Lose should be used as a short-term adjunct to diet therapy and daily physical loads.
Therapeutic effect of Ifa-Lose is achieved by acting on the central nervous system (CNS). By stimulating CNS, Ifa-Lose suppresses appetite and helps overweight patients to limit the consumption of high-calorie food.
- The anorexigenic effect of Ifa-Lose is maintained within 10 hours.
- Ifa-Lose drug is completely excreted from the body 48 hours after the intake.
For fast weight loss, it is recommended to take an Ifa-Lose tablet every day.
To achieve a stable therapeutic effect, weight loss tablets should be taken in the morning at the same time before food intake.
If obesity is complicated by other diseases, a patient can be prescribed the minimal doses of Ifa-Lose. Obese and overweight people, who have cardiovascular pathologies, should control blood pressure after the start of using weight loss tablets Ifa-Lose. If Ifa-Lose use contributes to the hypertension development, be sure to tell your doctor about this.
In addition, a doctor’s consultation is also needed for patients who are going to take Ifa-Lose in the combination with other drugs.
A particular caution should be observed in obese people who are going to use prescription anti-obesity drug Ifa-Lose (Mazindol) before, after, or simultaneously with:
- Tricyclic antidepressants (Amitriptyline, Doxepin, Imipramine, Clomipramine)
- Selective inhibitors of serotonin (Citalopram, Paroxetine, Sertraline, Fluoxetine)
- MAO inhibitors (Isocarboxazid, Tranylcypromine, Phenelzine, Selegiline)
- Drugs for the treatment of asthma, allergy, colds and sinusitis (Flunisolide, Cetirizine, Acetaminophen, Mometasone)
- CNS stimulators (Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Centedrine, Pipradol, Diethylpropion, Amfepramone, Phentermine).
If you want to use Ifa-Lose for weight loss but have never taken this drug, ask all your questions by email before you buy Ifa-Lose online.
You can buy Ifa-Lose online and get a pharmacist’s consultation not only from the USA, Canada or Mexico, but also from any other country.